Thursday, January 12, 2012

You "Ruffle" My Heart ;)

Woohoo!!!  I finished one of the shirt ideas I had this last week!  And just for fun, I did two different color/pattern combos!  I'm really loving turquoise, red, black, & white lately, but obviously, some hot pink thrown into the mix has also been on the brain as well...



It got back down to the 40s today in the Dallas area...which resulted in a super fast photo-shoot with my lil' munchkin.  The picture above was taken as she was running back inside, due to the cold (I know, I know...mean mama...trying to take pics, even with less than favorable temps).

I'm really loving animal prints lately as well, which prompted me to try out some zebra with the hot pink and turquoise.  Of course, it doesn't hurt that my daughter is a BIG fan of anything having to do with animals.  She was super pumped about a shirt with ZEBRA on it! :)




I'm pretty excited that J will be able to sport this shirt even after Valentine's day, when there's still a little chill in the air, but she still wants to wear something fun and unique!  Now...what color combos and patterns should I do next...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly