Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A WOOOOO PIG SOOIE HaPpY BiRtHdAY!!!!

Sometimes I forget that I'm able to make gifts that my husband would like.  I almost always make everyone else's gifts, but it doesn't ever seem to occur to me until waaaaay late in the process, that there are things I make that Richard would like.  And being that he's a Razorback, I thought that doing an 11x14 subway art sign would be super perfect!


I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me until yesterday (the day before my husband's birthday) to make this, but i'm actually glad it was a last minute idea.  I was forced to really sit down and put it into overdrive, in terms of creating a design with all of the elements I wanted...in the way that I wanted them...that would then be manifested on top of a painted, white canvas.  


A lot of times, i design and work with the tv/music. With this one, i just sat and designed for a good, long while! and it paid off! He loves it!!!!!!! :) 


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIE!!!!!  RAZORBACKS!!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly