Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Cool Whip Quandary

An unopened tub of Cool Whip in the fridge is so, so sad and lonely.  Do you throw it out, in fear of the not so remote possibility of accidentally opening it late at night and finishing it off?  Or do you take a risk and try to ration it out, after realizing that the former option would be totally wasteful?

Obviously, I went with the second choice.  Because I'm practical like that.  ;)


But that doesn't mean that I've totally ruined my 2012 resolutions (partly because I haven't really sat down and officially made any...)!  I just added a couple of small spoonfuls to coffee, sprinkled some pumpkin pie spice on top, and the result is YUMMINESS!!!!

There.  The Cool Whip Quandary has been addressed and taken care of.  You're welcome. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly